Thursday 8 November 2007

Trusting your reads

So I am running pretty good since sundays mini disaster and am now running at 4PTBB/100 hands for the month so far over 7750 hands and 10PTBB/100 hands for last 5000 hands.

I am really trying to concentrate on pot control and stop myself from playing for stacks without good reason.

I am also starting to get a good feel for the PT stats and the hand ranges of my opponents. An example is this hand http://www.pokerhand.org/?1678783. I was seriously considering a fold on the turn here but was one of those moments where I find the all in slider up to the max anyway!

My stats were telling me he folds 77% of cbets on flop and 76% of turn bets. Alarm bells were ringing when he check raises turn (1st time he has done this too!) and I am disappointed I wasn't good enough to put it down.

TRUST YOUR PT STATS !!!!

No comments: