Monday 26 November 2007

More work less play

I lost 8 buyins this weekend at 100NL. I played OK for the most part, had some minor coolers, maybe donked of a stack or two (not more than that) and think this is mostly variance of a short period.

A problem in my game when playing 18/16 style is getting frustrated when things are not going for me. It is difficult to lay down something like AK pre-flop, or KK when shortish stack shoves A high flop, when you haven't played a hand for ages over 4 tables. Playing every hand correctly regardless of being up or down in session is a target I will not be getting close to acheiving this month.

I have decided that plugging my TAG leaks is a must. I seem to be going backwards at the moment and need to imporove my grinder style before I can open up.

Loosening up is currently a disaster waiting to happen!

Play - Review - Improve - Play - Review - Improve - Play.........you get the idea.

1 comment:

Marc said...

I'm right with you...got to fix those TAG leaks before getting on to the next level.