Friday 23 November 2007

Hand Reviews

The coaching group forum is starting to take off and I am trying to respond to the hand history posts as often as I can.

I think it is better than the CR forums because I know that the rest of the guys in the group are at a similar level to me and we are all trying to help each other as well as improve our own game. I am starting to recognise peoples strengths and weaknesses and hopefully people will start picking up on the holes in my game.

I am also trying to watch all the videos being posted but don't have so much time now I am back at work.

Another thing I have found is that I put much more thought into others peoples hands as I don't want to give bad advice or come across as an idiot! I need to take this approach when reviewing my hands too - and I need to review my sessions more often.

No comments: