Tuesday 25 March 2008

Fun at 50NL

My 50NL coaching has started well and I have been playing some 50NL for 'research'.

I have been 12 tabling without breaking stride and it just hits home to me how important it is to be comfortable at the level you are playing. Tannenj said in his latest video how you need a bit of a swagger at your level and that is how I feel playing 50NL, as opposed to feeling out of my depth sometimes at 200NL.

The game is much less stressful when you have nothing to prove!

On a different subject, my 25NL course has not been the roaring success I first thought. Maybe I have not marketed it well enough but there was a pretty shitty post from a regular CR member, who I don't know from adam, which I think has put doubt in peoples minds.

I do not understand why this guy would post such a thing. I sent a PM asking him to explain to me privately but as expected he isn't big enough to give me a reply.

Not much I can do about it now although I must thank Pawel for putting in a good word for me on my thread and I will run the course starting this sunday even if the few that have paid so far are the only takers. It will be a good experience whatever and I have already learned some valuable lessons.

No comments: