Saturday 12 January 2008

If you can't beat 'em, don't join 'em......

Right, I am hoping this is the last of the I am a total ****ing retard type posts but somehow I doubt it.

Thing is I am running real bad so far this year and whilst I am playing well for the most part I have made a couple seriously bad calls. As always I take total responsibility for that but I do not seem to be learning from my mistakes.

I am down $350 at 100NL so far this year which is no big deal but I would be level if I hadn't made to spewy plays where I admit to thinking 'fuck it, if they can win with trash why can't I', or even worse 'I know I am beat here but I call your 150BB check/shove'.

The fact the I am $900 below expectation on all ins is on my mind a little, but nowhere near as much as the $350 I could have done something about.

Anyway, I feel a little better for ranting and on the upside I won another $215 from the FPP heads up qualifiers last night.

No comments: