Sunday 2 December 2007

Aaarrrrggghhhh - still paying off them damn fish

December has started OK and pre-flop game is getting back to where I want.

Am Running at 19.7/17.1 so far as opposed to 17.5/14.6 last month. The numbers look similar but is actually big change in my game.

This hand is disgusting. I continue to fail my target to "stop paying off fish":

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1759792

Villain is 40/6/1.29 fish. He weak leads and min re-raises flop. Shoves turn. I call with overpair.

I am ashamed to say I knew I was way behind on both flop and turn but still doubled him up.

We had a sweat session with Dice (top fella) last night and he was saying that these donk palys really add up over time and he is so right.

If I could rid myself of this weakness I am convinced my BB/100 would more than double.

No comments: