Monday 10 December 2007

Mork work less play FFS

This weekend has been a roller coaster!

I started by playing my first ever 200NL session on friday night. I have noticed some of my fish list were playing 200NL and thought I would see if I could feed off them! Didn't quite work out but I felt comfortable and feel I can beat 200NL in the future.

Saturday I played very well but regulary got my money in in front on turn only to be sucked out on and then Sunday that form continued.

By the end of Sunday the outdraws got to me and I played badly for a few costly orbits before stopping.

Lessons to be learned:

1. Don't let short term variance effect your play; or
2. If that is not possible just don't play until you are over it
3. Always review previous days play before starting again

No comments: