Tuesday 11 December 2007

Play suspended

I haven't played since the weekend as I am waiting for a replacement graphics card for my PC.
I really don't like playing on my laptop so bought this power PC for the sole purpose of playing poker and datamining.

The phrase 'you get what you pay for' doesn't ring true when it comes to me and computers as it has to be fixed after less than 3 months :-(

I have decided my targets from next month will be based hours of play rather than number of hands. I have been thinking about playing 1 hour sessions and mixing up levels, site, no. of tables etc. I want winning at the tables to be my number one priority and need to be less concerned with rakeback or FPPS's which just encourage me to play too much.

1 comment:

Marc said...

Certainly sucks about your computer problems...hopefully things get sorted out quickly. I agree with your about focusing on winning (really focusing on playing your best poker and learning) rather than focusing on FPPs and rakeback only...those things will probably take care of themselves, anyway. Good luck getting back on the tables quickly!