Saturday 7 June 2008

OMG HM FTW!!


HOLDEM MANGER RULES - THIS IS THE REPLAYER

Seiroulsy buy it and I promise you will not be disappointed. Have been using for one day and the features are just so unbelievable good compared to anything I have used before. Things I can now do include:

Hover over stats to get even more comprehesive stats. This gives nice uncluttered screen.
Click on HUD stats to see every stat you can imagine about that player.
Double click to switch to stats for that session only.
Flag hands just played for review after the session.
Make notes in HUD.
See EV stats for each hand/session

In addition to that the replayer is just superb. It overlays the HUD on the replayer exactly as if you were playing in real time and you can make notes etc in replayer for future HUD reference.

I'm sure I have only scratched the surface but I have been in a great mood today despite my crappy run at the tables continuing.

PT3 can keep my money. I will win it back from all those loyalists on the forums insiting PT3 is great. I'm off to look up their squeeze play percentages.


1 comment:

Aaron said...

ooo new toy :) gonna have to try out the demo it looks!