Wednesday 11 June 2008

EV Adjustments



Above is s snapshot of my stats for all of May and June to date.

The interesting thing with these stats is that if you look carefully it shows that I was running hot in May and the doomswitch has returned for June.

Now this is all just variance that I have experienced many times throughout my poker 'career' but normally around this time my confidence would be crushed and I would be thinking about rebuilding my game once again.

This time, however, I have concrete evidence that I am running badly and therefore have no reason to panic. As long as I am getting my money in good more often than not then I am happy to leave the rest in the hands of the poker gods :)

2 comments:

Hanne said...

Hey Steve its Dave,

Just had a nightmare last 25,000 hands and could do with arranging some sessions.

Cheers.

Mr Fickle said...

dave, just e-mailed you.