Monday 30 June 2008

June Review

One session to go this month so will post graph later. June has been profitable but I always seem to have a bad start to the month which sucks. I have bouncebackability though and numbers are green again :-)

Premier League
1. Review every hand of each session played where I VPIP and see flop.(NB. On hold pending new PT3 replayer. I need opponents stats overlayed on replayer in order to review the hands objectively.)
I have switched to Holdem Manager and the replayer does everything I need. Having said that I have not been reviewing every VPIP hand and this may be less of a priority as I become more comfortable with my game. Or maybe I am just a slacker.

2. No looking at stats during session. This is a tilt indicator and must stop session immediately
I don’t do very well with this and need to do better!

3. Give study full 100% concentration. It is not an inconvenience!
I am doing pretty well with the studying and enjoying the Deuces Cracked videos.

4. Maintain Session Checklist
This is no longer required a Holdem Manager does it for me.

Championship
1. More work on understanding of Leverage.
Nothing to report.

2. Develop monthly review filters/reports for PT3;
3. Think about my coaching requirements (ie how to get most from being coached)
These two are grouped together as I am thinking about getting my coach to do a monthly review for me.

4. Develop workflows for balanced strategy in 3 bet pots
Am looking into various software applications to help me with this and other workflows (eg cbetting).

5. Use button more
More work needed. Also need to mix up my play when in position.

6. Adjust opening hands more depending on opponents still to act.
Getting better but need to adjust to opponents better in general. Switching tables too often is not good for me so I need to just stick around and adjust instead. (Obviously I will leave if table is very bad).

7. Check Raise sometimes!
I just never seem to get into spots where check raising is necessary. I must be missing something!

Lower League
1. Revise FLAG starting hands - Done
2. Website
3. Learn Omaha - Played a few $20 heads up sit n goes. Showing a profit over a tiny sample.
4. Learn Full Ring
5. Learn HU

No comments: