Wednesday 25 June 2008

Coaches run below expectation as standard

So coach number 2 seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth. A bit of a shame as he really did help me a lot in just a few sessions.

In view of this I submitted an application to Deuces Cracked and sent payment of $175 for my first hour lesson with yet another coach. The DC coaching process is a little cumbersome to begin with but after a week or so I had an e-mail conversation with coach number 3 and agreed to submit a 60 minute video for him to review.

The analysis was due by the weekend and I am still waiting. Have heard nothing further from him so have no idea what is causing the delay but yet again I feel like I will need to look elsewhere sooner rather than later.

Maybe I am just unlucky but this makes me even more determined to give my own students the best possible service at all times.

No comments: