Friday 26 October 2007

Successful Holiday!

Got back from a great holiday in Boston a few days ago. Boston is a really cool place.

I actually took my laptop on holiday with me and this was definetely +EV. I knew that with the time difference I would be getiing up pretty early for the first few days (like 5am) so thought that with free internet in my hotel this would be the perfect opporturnity to see what the games are like when I am normally at work.

I got in a couple of hours of play every morning and was a winner every day. Won about 10 buy ins over the 5 days i played so am pretty happy with that.

I have also won another 9 buy ins since I got back at so am running really hot at the moment. Confidence at 50NL is now sky high and will move up at end of month. Feel I am ready now but am keeping the discipline of sticking to my October target before moving up!

No comments: