Saturday 27 October 2007

Am a little annoyed with myself

Aaaaaarrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhh.

I played 6 max on Full Tilt for the first time today 6 max today and dropped five buy ins. Started bad when All In pre flop with AA and lost a stack against AKs. Was down 2 buy ins soon after but recovered well and finshed 1st session up just over $60.

Dropped Helen off at airport and decided to play an hour more before lunch. I can't really remember any major beats and dropped 6 buy ins. I'm pretty sure I played badly but am not in the right frame of mind to review rationally at the moment so will have a look in a few days.

The reason I am annoyed with myself is because I rarely get tilted these days and always feel I can play my best or have the discipline to stop if playing badly. I knew I was playing badly but still carried on.

I think this is beacuse of the change of site and that is pretty silly I guess.....

No comments: