Wednesday 31 October 2007

October Results and Review



Here is a review of the Targets I set myself at the start of October:



1. Play 25,000 hand at 50NL at over 4 PTBB/100

I ended up playing 23,241 hands at 50 NL and then moving up to 100NL with 4 days to go so almost made it!

2. Continue to focus on pot control and TPTK hands in particular

I still need to improve this area of my game. When I moved up to 100NL I really focused hard on this for a couple of days with great results but slipped back to overplaying TPTK today and stacked off a couple of times.

3. Fully review play weekly and identify leaks

Have now decided to work on a monthly review procudure of overall play.

4. Watch CR videos including PT analysis

Have been watching videos but there hasn't been much worth wacthing at low stakes this month apart from Fabian video.


5. Make first video (subject LAG starting hands)

Made a few videos for Kenny to watch and this seems to be going well. I am determined to get him winning at 50NL at least.

6. Research future coaching website


Have looked into this but am putting on hold for now to concentrate on my own game.

No comments: