Friday 4 December 2009

Study Group

This is the easiest way for me to post screenies and I need to post my recent stats for an application to a new study group.

This is my last 3 months:


As regular readers of this blog will know my shot at 400nl went pretty well but the poker gods crushed my soul a little EV style.

I am currently back playing 200nl, with plans to move up to 400nl again in the new year, and whilst I am happier than I have ever been with my game, I know I still have plenty of room for improvement.

The reason I am looking to join a study group is to push myself to do more theory work and develop my understanding of concepts away from the tables.

There is only so much you can learn without others input, and fourms in general suck, so working as part of a group can really help if you get a good bunch of dedicated people together.

No comments: