Thursday 31 December 2009

Happy New Year!

First of all I would like to congratulate myself on acheiving a 98% no stat checking score for December. Really really really happy that I have found a way to stop myself checking stats and I now have no excuses for not continuing with this.

Also happy that the 2% of the time where I did check my stats I instaquit the session. This is hugely +EV as checking stats is my biggest tilt indicator.

I am not going to make a long list of targets for 2010 as things are going well for me at the moment and I just need to keep doing what I am doing.

If all goes to plan I will have played a decent amount of 400nl by the end of next year and my roll will be very healthy indeed :)

Happy new year to everyone and good luck at the tables!

1 comment:

Malfaire said...

nice job on the no checking for the stats - i tried it this month and REALLY fell in love with it; it helps me to keep busting my butt throughout the month regardless. gl for the new year!