Friday 17 October 2008

Blogging

CR coaching is (almost) all systems go!

I have seen my coaching 'page' and am happy with the introduction program and rates that I am offering. Forums now have a coaching section which will soon be open for public viewing and I will probably post a link here as soon as it goes live.

I encourage all my students to keep a blog and the same goes for any potential students reading this. Blogging is a fantastic way to track your progress, brag, rant, review hands or even just post random thoughts.

From a coaches perspective it gives a great insight into your current state of mind and, perhaps most importantly, shows your coach that you are constantly thinking about your game.

I check all the blogs I have linked on the right almost every day and some of them have not been updated for ages. If you are one of these lazy people please update soon because I am going to have a clean up and you will have to be deleted. Nothing personal!

Also, if you have a blog you would like linked please let me know.

1 comment:

Marc said...

gogogogogo on the cr coaching :)