Tuesday 14 October 2008

Better times!

Had a great session with my coach last night.

Format was a simple Q&A over AIM and we discussed a couple of more advanced lines that I need to add to my armoury.

I have never done a session this way before, either as student or coach, and thought that it worked great. Tri had some hand histories ready to test my thought process and I now have the whole conversation printed out to refer to when thinking about these alternative lines.

The most importnant thing I learned is that if there is a particular move you hate to face, then not only do you need to learn how to counter it, you really need to have this in your own book of moves too.

Am working hard on my game, getting some good advice, and at least for today and am running hot hot hot!

No comments: