Tuesday 5 February 2008

Half-term report

I am half way through my 10,000 hands and playing 2 tables. It really is helping me develop my game a lot quicker.

I have decided that my session reviews need to be done every 5,000 hands (instead of 10,000) and I already have a number of additional things I need to work on.

Here are my 2 tabling stats so far:





And my target update:

1. Use site specific Bankrolls. 100NL FTP. 50NL Stars.
I am now playing 100NL on FTP only.

2. Play only 2 tables.
Am doing this but need to avoide net surfing, checking e-mails etc during quiet periods.

3. Range Equity Maximise
Need to focus more on opponents hand ranges.

4. Monitor and develop 3-betting strategy
Improving and ongoing.

5. Try and remove emotion from all decisions
Getting better but not there yet!

6. Watch and make notes on 1 opponent each session
I have found that focusing on 1 opponent makes me play a lot worse! This is to be changed to 'make notes on all opponents where possible and also note on possible notes they have on me'. For examole 'this guy watched me check/raise all in with nut flush draw'.

7. Practice good table selection
Ongoing.

8. Use time bank for difficult decisions
Need to do this more. Need to think much more about villains line and range of hands. Also I think I need to go to showdown less and by doing so give off less information.

9. Accept that if I play well I can still lose in the short term and vice versa
The 'vice versa' bit doesn't seem to happen that much!

No comments: