Monday 4 February 2008

Going deep at PKR

Played an MTT on 3d site pkr.com on saturday. Entry was $60 and I finished 4th for $1520!

To be honest I played appalling bad for the first couple of hours but sucked out a couple of times and made the money with an average stack and just 50 people left. I have a good record of going deep from this position and happily that proved the case.

I have never played on pkr before and I thought it was good fun. No poker tracker or HUD but lots of bad players and the cash games looked pretty juicy too. Aimed more at gamers than poker players so possibly money to be made there, but multi tabling would be tough.

Also had coaching session on sunday and my 6 max game is coming along nicely, so all in all a good weekend all round :-)

1 comment:

Warren Hennessy said...

Nice score buddy!

I played with play chips on there a while ago. The players just seem like really casual friendly people who just want to enjoy themselves. I.e. they dont know anything about poker!

Worth looking into maybe, not sure if they have any high stakes action though.