Friday 7 January 2011

Long way to go

I just finished another tough days play and now sit at -30 buyins for the new year.

My optimism for 2011 has been shat on from a great height over past week and things can only get better that's for sure. On the plus side I recorded the last 40mins of the final session today and will be going through it with Corwin in a coaching session next week.

I am not feeling to bad mentally and that is another positive so I guess things could be worse :)

Oh and I am scarpping the no stats thing, it's just not for me.

3 comments:

RiverRock55 said...

Keep at it. I got housed the first few days of the month and was stuck like 26 buyins. Ran good yesterday and this morning and Im back in the green.

Don't let it get to you, it will turn around!

rotyi said...

Looks like it is better if I just shut my mouth up with my 8bi downswing… :-)

Unknown said...

Hey man, stick with it. You are too good of a player with too good of a mindset for these things to bring you down for long.