Sunday 16 January 2011

Brawling

I played the $256 sunday brawl and $75 super stack this evening and felt pretty out of touch with the tourney game.

I have always done OK in tourneys and am planning to spend most of my FTP points on tourney entries this year, but I clearly need to work on my game. In particular I need help with the middle stages when stacks start to get shallow but not super short, and we are still some way off the money. People don't seem to fold thier blinds as much these days and I was getting pwnd by some decent aggro players to my left.

Can anyone recommend good MTT books or videos that cover this?

ps. I didn't win my next cash session but things are improving on that front :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I don't know of videos that are specific to stealing, but I would recommend every video by Russell 'RDCRSN' Carson at poker pwnage. If you feel a little out of touch of today's games, I would seriously suggest you take a look at his videos for a super solid and controlled TAG game.