Thursday 6 January 2011

Going Stat Free...again

Downswing sits at 23 buyins for 2011. Am not going to bitch and wine, and will hold my hands up and say I have not played perfect, but it is getting silly now. Enough is enough poker gods, go fuck with someone else. K thanks.

Short term results are playing on my mind a bit now (not good, sometimes unavoidable)so have decided it is time to go fully stat free during session times. I tried this before and was pretty much clean but have gotten back into bad habits and need to quit again.

To help me I am:

1. Going public (this post)
2. Adding a stat free record to this blog. (Look left)

Wish me luck, I need it atm :)

Edit: I played a 15 minutes session just now, and am stat free 100% so far and am on a $2.30 upswing. Woot!!

2 comments:

rotyi said...

"I played a 15 minutes session just now, and am stat free 100% so far and am on a $2.30 upswing. Woot!! "

LOL

okay, and what's the plan if you check your stats?

I mean you know my FT account... :))

CK said...

All the best mate!