Friday 20 November 2009

What now?

Am back at the tables as of yesterday, after a few days off, and have just finished a -4buyin session at 400nl.

Worryingly, this is the first time I felt like I was getting owned at 400nl and consequently leveled myslef into making some spewy preflop decisions and bad bluffs.

To be honest the fact that I am shot taking is playing on my mind a bit too and I am not used to playing with a bankroll of just 5buyins. My bankroll nittyness is working against me in this regard as I have no (recent) experience of shot taking and am now out of my comfort zone in terms of bankroll.

My confidence is pretty low at the moment and I am considering a drop back to 200nl whilst I sort my head out. I am breakeven for the month so technically I still have a 5 buyin shot but I don't see the point of continuing when I am not at my best.

Am done for the day so will give it some thought and decide overnight.

No comments: