Friday 27 November 2009

End of month 2 day challenge

Monday is my day off so this weekend will be the last of my play for November. Has been a pretty crazy month but am hoping to be able to show some sort of profit despite riding the variance train at full speed.

This weekend I will be playing 5 two hour sessions over the two days and am going to challenge myslef to not look at my stats at all until I am done for the month. That means no looking at results even between sessions!

This will be extremely tough for me and I will blog about the experience next week.

Wish me luck :)

2 comments:

RiverRock55 said...

GL. Interesting to hear how this goes. Five 2hours sessions is a very long day. If it were me I would shoot for two 3hour sessions and two 2hour sessions just so the day doesn't stretch out so long..

What site/screen name do you play if I may ask?

Mr Fickle said...

I am playing 5 sessions total over 2 days. 10 hours in one day is not for me!

I am sgb5000 on stars and cardrunners.