Monday 7 September 2009

Security & Customer Satisfaction

A while ago I purchased the RSA security token from the Pokerstars VIP store, which is a solid decision given what I read on Misanthropic's blog today, and at the weekend I received an e-mail from stars informing me they had reduced the price of the token significantly.

We can only do so much in terms of protecting our money online and then have to put our trust in our chosen sites security to protect our money on our behalf. I trust stars to do this and have confidence they would be there to step in and help should anything bad happen. Fwiw I don't have that confidence in any other site.

Not only are stars making the security token cheaper, I was pleasantly surprised to hear that they were also going to refund to my account the difference between the price I had paid and the new lower amount. How good is this for customer relations?

Pokerstars have yet again proven to me they are a gazillion miles in front of any other poker site available.

1 comment:

Waddle said...

I thought you wanted me to "stay away" from your pond ;-) FTP better pick up the pace!! That's a sweet new feature for sure...

by the way, thanks for the kind words. they were/are needed...

gl at the tables