Tuesday 22 September 2009

Eliminating 'C' Game

Honestly I am starting to realise how often I have played my C game this year and I feel ashamed (this is a good thing now it has been recognised and acknowledged as a major flaw in my play). No wonder I have had such disappointing results.

The Jared Tendler vids on CR are awesome and I am very happy with my latest way of scoring sessions. Since my last posts my sessions scores have been A,B+,A+,A,A,A,B.

Not a bit of C game in sight and I feel like a new player.

My target for the last 3 months is to eliminate C game from my play completely which will then give me a true reflection of my A game over a decent sample.

If my target is met and results suck for the 3 month period then obvioulsy it is my A and B games that are the problem. They could suck too but until C game is gone there is no way of knowing!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bottom line: Eliminating your C game is going to beneficial regardless of the state of you A and B game.