Monday 31 August 2009

August Results

August is done:


I ran pretty bad overall in both EV and hidden EV situations so am pretty pleased with how things have gone this month.

In particular I am happy that I have found a way of scoring my progress and August scores are:

Mark Hands Durings sessions - 100%
No Looking at Results - 43%
4 Tables Max - 73%
Review Marked Hands - 78%
Session Summary - 73%

I have been a bit harsh on myself in these results. For example a session were I play for 2 hours and 6 table for only ten minutes counts as a failure for the session. Likewise looking at stats 15mins before the end of a session also fails.

Marking hands is now natural to me, which is great progress, and I am going to combine marking hands and reviewing hands into 1 category for September.

September Targets:
Improve looking at results percentage
Work on 3,4 & 5 betting ranges
Maintain Good Poker Mindset

Gl to everyone in September.

No comments: