Friday 2 January 2009

December Review

Happy new year!

2008 was a good year for me on all fronts and I am looking forward to turning semi-pro!

Overall a quiet December poker wise but here is a summary of my December targets:

Continue A Fine Plan
I needed to stop looking at my results and made a plan to fine myself $10 for every time I looked at my results during a session. I can honestly say that since I made that post on 17 November 2008 I have not looked at my profit/loss for the session once. The effect this has had on me mentally is incredible and my game is heading to a level I never thought possible.

A fine plan indeed.

Start Video 'To Watch' List & Continue Poker Math Studies
I will be playing semi-pro in 2009 and am drawing up a weekly schedule to allocate time for play, study and review. Will post schedule when finished.

Work on Range Analysis & Work on Moves and Optimal Lines
Carry over to January 2009

Google Groups?
Carry over to January 2009

Review 25+ BB hands and record percentage
I failed to do this but my semi-pro schedule will allow for a 3 hour review of the previous weeks hands.

Profit Share Package?
I am about to trial a profit share coaching programme with one student.

No comments: