Friday 29 August 2008

Rusty but ready to go

Tomorrow the family fly home and I will be back at the tables.

I squeezed in a *big losing* session a few days ago and I didn't feel too comfortable in the games to be honest. A break always seems to have a negative impact on my game but hopefully I will be able to get back to winning ways quickly.

I have a few minor amendments to make pre-flop and have decided to strip down my HUD to a very basic VPIP/PFR/AF/Hands. There were so many numbers and colours on my screen before that I was forgetting some important fundamentals.

I am also in the process of designing bespoke hover pop ups to give me the numbers when looking to outplay people (so watch out stars regs lol).

Have a good one and let the boomswitch be with you - and me too obv!

Oh and........
Spurs have lost their first 2 games and play chelsea away on sunday. Looking likely to be 0 points from first 3 games. Pre-season optimism crushed and no more footy comments from
me :(

1 comment:

Marc said...

Good luck...interesting idea about stripping down the HUD. I keep finding things I want to add, but was thinking the other day that when it comes down to it, there are quite a few stats on the main display that I really don't use...rather find myself clicking into the popups for those guys I have a lot of hands on. Nice food for thought.