Thursday 10 April 2008

Review Cycle

So far for April I have managed to stick to the following cycle:

1 Hour - 50NL 8 Tables
1 Hour - 100NL 4 Tables
1 Hour - 200NL 4 Tables

At the end of each hour I look through all of the VPIP hands using PT2 replayer and make notes on any errors made. For the most part it has been marginal 'errors' like missed cbets and double barrell opportunties which really could have gone either way.

During a review yesterday I made a note 'spewy flop call of half buyin stack check/shove on 788 board' and realised that my pure spew plays have been few and far between this month. Also I have had no real tilt issues as the play/review cycle forces me to spend time away from the tables when I am most likely to play badly (ie after a tough losing session).

No comments: