Wednesday 30 April 2008

May 2008 Targets & Experiments

So here is my target league for May 2008. I mentioned there was just one target worthy of Premier League status but after more thought the top league is already taking shape.

Premier League

1. Review every hand of each session played where I VPIP and see flop.
(Thanks to PT3 for making this possible)
2. No looking at stats during session. This is a tilt indicator and must stop session immediately.
3. Give study full 100% concentration. It is not an inconvenience!

Championship

1. Work on understanding of Leverage.
2. Cascade tables during session if more than 2 tables.
3. Develop session checklist.
4. Improve session review spreadsheet.
5. Follow Monthly Play/Study Cycle as follows:

1 Hour Study 6 Max
4 x 1 Hour Sessions
1 Hour Study MTT
1 x MTT Session

Lower League

1. Find 200NL coach
2. Monthly PT review filters
3. Study Pocket Pairs stats by position
4. Study 3bet Pot Stats
5. Website
6. Learn Omaha
7. Learn Full Ring
8. Learn HU

2 comments:

Marc said...

Premier league sounds solid :). As far as the cascading tables goes, I was just reading a thread where a number of people recommended stacking tables over cascading...mainly because the buttons are in the same place that way. So, you might want to put stacking in the lower league and give it a shot. I tile 4 very small tables and it seems to work for me, but I might try stacking...have to think about that one...but it definitely makes sense to me if you are cascading to do stacking instead.

Mr Fickle said...

I have been cascading and pulling a table to one side if I need to give decision more thought, then just cascade again when I have finished the hand.

Is there a way to set up stacking on stars? Just a case of lining up the tables and saving layout I guess.....