Friday 25 June 2010

Challenging Times

Someone said it's a hard way to make an easy living and I am battling the confidence demons to the max at the moment. I am becoming increasingly focused on short term results and am driving myself a little bit crazy!

Obviously short term results are irrelevant and I fully beleive in this but at times I have difficulty accepting it. If you don't know the difference read the poker mindset and then you will.

As part of my plan for 2nd half of 2010 I am setting myself a target of only looking at my stats on a weekly basis. Have started a trial run and instead of checking HEM results at end of session I am handwriting a short summary of my feelings. It is tough to ignore results but I need to repair my poker mindset and I think this will help.

No comments: