Thursday 1 April 2010

New Coach

I am pretty happy with my game theses days but I decided after my last shot at 2/4 that I would get some coaching to give me a helping hand next time round.

Yesterday I had my 2nd session with fooz and it was great. We spent 2 hours discussing a big bunch of hands that I had marked up in HEM and there are plenty of areas for me to work on.

I recorded the whole session and will be taking extensive notes over the next few days. There are no doubt a ton of things I missed first time around!

3 comments:

RiverRock55 said...

First -props on being proactive in finding a coach while ur happy with your game and not waiting for a downswing..

Where can I get info and contact info on fooz? I been wanting to get some more coaching sessions but have been putting it off.. leak imo..

How are you recording? camtasia with video and sound? pamela just audio? something cool I dont know about?

Good Luck at the tables SGB... Pwn ur next 2/4 shot and ill be coming to u for coaching ;D

RiverRock55 said...

And my skype is: riverrock55

Mr Fickle said...

fooz is in the mid stakes coaching forum on cr.

Have added you on skype.