Thursday 25 February 2010

Am back

Have been away for the past week or so and the break has done me a lot of good.

Being away from the tables gave me a chance to think about the month so far and I quickly realised that for whatever reason some of the fundamentals had slipped from my game whilst shooting at 400nl. Table selection being one, lack of folding another, and there are plenty more!

In view of the above I have decided to reinvent my session scoring system in order to make sure the fundamentals dont slip away in future and will make my target for March to score each session consistently.

On a positve note I played my first session since I got back yesterday and really felt like I played my A game throughout. My poker mindset is back on track for now :)

1 comment:

Waddle said...

Once again you missed a HUGE upswing in your absence ;-)

Welcome back hope your doing well.