Sunday 18 October 2009

Noro and 2/4

Have been away from the tables for a few days as the whole family has been hit by the Norovirus. Also known as the Vomit Virus which really doesn't get close to giving you an idea of how bad it makes you feel! Luckily it only last a few days and we are all on the mend.....

In the few session I have managed to play I have mixed in a little 2/4.
So far I crush at over 25BB's/100.
Smaple size 142 hands.
Sustainable ldo ;)

Here's a hand I am not sure about which I also posted on DC forums....



Villain is 34/26 and seems aggro post flop but no read on his river cbet frequencies.

Any thoughts on flop call and/or turn decision?

1 comment:

Gregory Lynn said...

I was expecting a flop raise since at 34/26 he's going to be raising preflop with a lot of random overcards that he won't be able to stack off with so you push him a bit, he folds, your red line improves, and your wife loves you more.

I tend to get anxious about pushing combo draws and pair plus draws on the turn since your card equity and your fold equity are both significantly diminished from the flop.

Also my wife, mother in law, and I all had the puke flu at the same time in a small ranch house with one bathroom.

Ugly.

Post some math on the three betting thing and I'll run it by my coach.