Monday 2 March 2009

February Review

Well I made a small profit at the tables in February so an improvement of sorts! Will post pics when I can.

Here is reveiw of February Targets.

Premier League

Weekly Review
Weekly reviews are coming along nicely and I have indentified some leaks. I need to work harder to use what I learn in my reviews when making decisions at the tables.

Stick to Play Schedule
Play schedule is evolving but I managed to hit my target for hours played and/or coached.

Session Checklist
Have been testing this and almost ready to use. It will enbale me to score my sessions with consistency but without focusing on results at all.

Line Analysis
I seem to think about a line for a few days, have some success with it, then forget what situations suit the line best and spew accordingly!

Use Time Bank
I am getting better at this but plenty of room for improvement. Please no more snap calls.


Championship

Fold AK Pre-Flop sometimes!
I folded AK pre flop once :)

Improve Bet Sizing
Am pretty happy with my bet sizing in general at the moment. Many time during sweats sessions with my coach he would tell me how much to bet, yet because of the lag between screen sharing software and skype I had already made the bet within a dollar or two.

Study Ranges
This is ongoing and improving but again need to convert into improvements during game time.

Work on Reasons for Calling
Part of weekly reviews.

No comments: