Monday 1 December 2008

November Review


Back up my hands

Not very interesting and I still haven’t done this but I have just bought a nice new external hard to back up some important poker and non poker stuff.

Hand Group Reviews

I have started to group certain hands together and intend on doing some detailed analysis using excel in the new year. Already I have realised I am not using the button to full effect.

Study Poker Math

Another long term project that is going well. I have done a lot of work on 3betting ranges and looking for spots to 4bet bluff.

Finish Planning Hands/Anticipation Article

It’s sort of finished but I am not that happy with it and can’t work out why!

Watch MTT or PLO vids

Watched a grand total of 0. Did do some work on my MTT strategy though and finished 15 of 1700+ in supernova tourney on Saturday. Cashed for $260 which is not bad for a freebie but I was starting to think I was in for a nice $9k boost to the roll until my AKs ran into KTo AIPF. Lol donkaments.

Investigate Website

I have been looking at Google Groups. It looks cool and could be used for some poker/coaching stuff I have in the pipeline.If anyone reading has experience in using Google Groups I would love to hear from you.

Work on numerous coaching ideas

My priority as always is to ensure my current students are given the best possible service and I am constantly working on ways to make this happen. Having said that I do have room for one or two more students.

Play a session or two!

Success, just :)

No comments: