Monday 21 July 2008

Want to watch my B game?

Then check this out:

http://www.deucescracked.com/videos/53-King_For_a_Day_Part_Deux/387-Season_Premiere

This was the last 30mins of a session and at the time I was 5 buyins down. Was definitely not at my best so perfect time to hit the record button for coach to have a look.

EDIT:

I just realised this session was recorded during the downswing graph below.

This is a good example that bad results can easily take you off your A game and if you are not fully aware of what is happening at this point your entire roll could be in danger.

3 comments:

belligero said...

Very interesting for me to watch! I think its very cool of you put the vid up knowing that you could have played better in it. Great stuff.

Mr Fickle said...

Glad you enjoyed it. I think Josh did a great job and I now have a permanent reference point for when my game is below par.

This is exactly the sort of format I think will benefit people most.

belligero said...

I think your spot on about the format. Looks like I'll be buying Camtasia...