Monday 14 July 2008

Results can take care of themselves

For some unknown reason I now find it impossible not to look at my stats all the way through each session.

Making the best decisions over and over again is the key to maximising profit, yet I find myself constantly checking my short term stats (like every 20 hands) which is just ridiculous and must stop!

Avoiding stats until session is over is going to be my number 1 priority until I get this awful habit under control.

The above contributed to a slight loss at 200NL this weekend but on a more positive note I finished 4th of 1127 in a $26 donkament on Saturday night for almost $2,300 ;)

1 comment:

Aaron said...

I've got to do the same with the stat checking. Have slipped into that nasty habit myself :(

Nice score in the donkment.