Tuesday 2 March 2010

Session scoring is back!

First up a test link.

Many thanks to professor pocketfish for his help on that :)

So session scoring is back. It didn't actually go away completely as I have been keeping record of my no stats score and acheived 94% for February which would have been 100% if it wasn't for a mini meltdown during the shot at 400nl.....

From March onwards I will be scoring the following:

1. No Stats
2. Table Selection
3. Patience, Zen & The Poker Mindset
4. On A Game
5. Session Enjoyment
6. No notes

All self explanatory apart from probably the last one. I suck so bad at taking notes that I find it is actually -EV for me to take them during the session. I prefer to pay attention to gameflow during the session and make notes afterwards for future reference.

5 comments:

Heysmee said...

I tried the test link. It took me to "nochanceof4th.com"

pocketfish007 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pocketfish007 said...

and i was redirected to a page with this line bliniking at me:
"You just won lifetime poker coaching with SGB5000 for FREE!"
i'm soooo happy now! rotflmao

Mr Fickle said...

lol @ both of you :)

pocketfish007 said...

I'm pretty much interested about what do you mean under "session enjoyment"?