Thursday 2 April 2009

Good riddance.......

.........to the first quarter of 2009.

This is my March:




Maybe I should play more $2NL :)

March Targets
Learn Stox EV
Haven't used stox that much so far but it is a very useful tool for analysing hands. Need to watch instruction videos again in order to develop my understanding of all the functions.

Written Hand Reviews
I have started a file of hands and notes for future reference.

Mistakes Log
See above. My file will contain plenty of mistakes!

Common Line Errors
Again See above.

Post Session Scoring Rules
I have been working hard on this and am close to finishing a 'Playometer' that will give me a score for each session as a percentage. In my tests so far I have been scoring 57% on average so plenty of room for improvement.

HUD Lines Popup
I have designed my own popup of useful stats and will update as I go along.

Read Forums/Watch Mid Stakes Vids
Have watched a few vids and am posting on private forums as much as I can, although probably not as much as I should.

No comments: