Monday 17 November 2008

A fine plan

For a long time I have been searching for a way to stop myself looking at my results during a session.

I am not going to go into the reasons why but looking at results during a session is –EV.

It just is.

If you disagree you are wrong!

So at the weekend I looked into the possibility of removing winrate from HEM and it is not quite possible to do so. I can remove it from the reports tab, but not the sessions tab, so curiosity is still just a click of a button away.

In view of this I have come up with the following plan:

1) For every session I will have HEM open on the Hands tab. There are no results here but I will still be able to mark hands for later review.

2) Every time I go to look at my stats during a session I will be fined $10. This money will be removed from my bankroll and put into a savings account for my daughter.

3) To ensure that I don’t just leave the results tab open (to avoid frequent fines obv :) my wife will do random checks on me whilst I am playing. If caught I must stop my session immediately and will have to put an additional $100 into the savings account.

4) All fines will be recorded and included in my overall stats summary spreadsheet. Funds will removed from bankroll at the end of each month.

This is a big challenge.

Bring it on!

3 comments:

doovde said...

Lol GL with this currently trying myself and failing.

Also I started a blog the link is www.doovde.com so check it out! lol.

doovde said...

Dunno if that link worked its [url="www.doovde.com"] Blog[/url]

If that doesn't work then just cut and paste imo.

Tall Mat said...

You're mad, and will have a very wealthy daughter!